The Cathedral Parish of the Catholic Diocese of Madison, under the patronage of St. Raphael, was the original Catholic church in Madison. When the Diocese was formed in 1946, St. Raphael Church was chosen as the Cathedral for the new Diocese.
The Cathedral has a long history of community support, including opening its basement as a shelter for the homeless, and continues to be a hub of stewardship in the Diocese. In 2003, Bishop Morlino gave the Cathedral new prominence by frequently celebrating Sunday morning Mass there.
The Cathedral Parish of St. Raphael Endowment provides support and assistance to the Cathedral Parish of the Diocese. This fund helps fulfill the diocesan mission of teaching through the chair (cathedral) of the Bishop of the Diocese of Madison.
Make a gift to support the Cathedral Parish of St. Raphael Endowment Fund
Checks can be addressed to: Cathedral Parish of St. Raphael Endowment Fund
c/o The Catholic Diocese of Madison Foundation, Inc.
702 S. High Point Road, Suite 223
Madison, WI 53719